Cause of Error Code 30182-1011 (3)
This Microsoft Office error code 30182-1011 (3) occurs for the following reasons:
- Incurptted Office installation file
- Installation of Microsoft Office Suite updates has not completed.
- Due to unauthorized office key.
- Due to firewall blocking.
- Due to 3rd party Anti virus application.
- Due to expiration of Microsoft Office suite.
- If you have a single user license, you can’t log in from several devices.
This 30182-1011 (3) error code applies to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, 2019, and Office 365 Business.
Steps to Fix/Resolve Error Code 30182-1011 (3)
To fix this error code, follow these simple steps: These steps are for initial troubleshooting. These steps work for Windows 7/8/10/11.
Step 1: Check for Windows Updates.
- Go to Windows setting.
- Go to Windows update section.
- Go to update center.
- Check for latest update.
- If there are pending updates, click Update to install the updates.
- Once update done, click on restart. (Note: Bookmark this post for further steps before rebooting your system.)
Steps 2: Check for corrupted files with sfc /scannow
- Press Windows symbol + r.
- Enter cmd and press enter.
- paste this sfc /scannow and press enter.
- Wait till it completed.
- Once completed then restart your system.
Step 3: Check for Office Update to Fix it
- Go to settings in Office suite after opening it.
- Check for updates.
- Download and install all available updates.
- Restart your office.
Steps 4: Verify the Authorized Key and Validity of your Office Suite.
- Go to Microsoft Office Website (office.com).
- Login with your credentials.
- Once logged in then go to your profile.
- Copy your Office product keys.
- Additionally, update your Microsoft Office application using the same key.
Step 5: Turn Off Antivirus Software
- Open the third-party antivirus software on your system.
- Go to their setting.
- Pause your antivirus until you update and install the Office Update.
Steps 6: Turn Off Windows Firewall
- Go to Windows defender firewall setting.
- Turn Off Windows Firewall.
- Start Office/Windows Update and Installation.
- Restart your system.
- Turn on Windows Firewall.
In most cases, the above steps will fix this Microsoft Office error code 30182-1011 (3). Please follow the procedures below if the issue continues:
Steps 7: Fix Registry Key
Note: You must have a good knowledge of troubleshooting to perform the following steps.
- Go to Windows services.
- Go to Microsoft Office Services.
- Click on view regs key.
- Copy the regs key and save it.
- Then right-click the registry key and click Repair.
Note: If it doesn’t work, update the saved registry key.
Steps 8: Manual Uninstall and Re-Install Office Suite
- Go to your control panel.
- Click on Uninstall Programs.
- Uninstall the Office Suite.
- From your Office Account at office.com, get the installation setup file for Office Suite Updated.
- And Restart your system.
- Then click Update Microsoft Office suite installation.
- Once installed, enter your Office key to activate.
This article explains the causes of the 30182-1011 (3) error code and offers straightforward solutions. We hope the above steps will resolve your Office error code 30182-1011 (3). If not, you will need to contact a technical expert. For immediate live and professional help, click Chat to contact one of our experts online.