Cause of Microsoft Office 365 Error Code: 30015-11 (1450)
This Microsoft Office installation error code 30015-11 (1450) has been occurring due to the following reasons.
- Due to Microsoft OS updates.
- Due to firewall blocking.
- You might one system license key.
- Last uninstallation not done correctly.
- Due to 3rd party Anti virus application.
- Due to unauthorized office key.
- Due to another installation is running on other system.
- Due to expiration of Microsoft Office suite.
- Due to sudden system shutdown while install Windows updates.
- Microsoft Office suite update installation not done completed.
- Due to sudden system shutdown during Office updates and installing going on.
- Incurptted Office installation file
- Multiple device login, In case you have a single user license.
Note: This 30015-11 (1450) error code is Applicable for the following Microsoft Office applications 2013, 2016, 2019, and Office 365 Business.
30015-11 (1450) Error Code Applicable for the following Windows Version:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Steps to Fix/Resolve Error Code 30015-11 (1450)
To fix this error code 30015-11 (1450), please follow the below simple steps. These steps are for initial fixes. These steps will work for Windows 7/8/10/11.
Step 1: Check for Windows Updates.
Let’s follow the below setup following steps to get resolve this 30015-11 (1450) error code for Office Setup.
- Go to Windows setting.
- Go to Windows update section.
- Go to update center.
- Check for latest update.
- If there is any pending updates then click on updates and install the updates.
- Once update done, click on restart. (Note: Before restarting the system, Bookmark this post to go follow further steps.)
Steps 2: Check Corrupted file with sfc /scannow
- Press Windows symbol + r.
- Enter cmd and press enter.
- paste this sfc /scannow and press enter.
- Wait till it completed.
- Once completed then restart your system.
Steps 3: Check for Office Update to Fix this error code 30015-11 (1450)
- Open your Office suite and go to setting.
- Check for updates.
- If there is any update then please update and install.
- Restart your office.
Steps 4: Check your Office Suite Validity and Authorized Key
- Go to Microsoft Office Website (office.com).
- Login with your credentials.
- Once logged in then go to your profile.
- Copy your Office product keys.
- And update the same key to your Microsoft Office Application.
Steps 5: Turn Off Antivirus Software
- Open your 3rd party Antivirus software in your system.
- Go to their setting.
- Stop Antivirus till you do update and installation of Office Update.
Steps 6: Turn Off Windows Firewall
- Go to Windows defender firewall setting.
- Turn Off Windows Firewall.
- Start Office/Windows Update and Installation.
- Restart your system.
- Turn on Windows Firewall.
In most cases, the above steps fix this Microsoft Office Error Code 30015-11 (1450). In case it still persists then you may follow the below steps.
Steps 7: Fix Registry Key
Note: In Order to perform the below steps you do require some good knowledge of troubleshooting.
- Go to Windows services.
- Go to Microsoft Office Services.
- Click on view regs key.
- Copy the regs key and save it.
- Then right click on registry key and click on repair.
Note: If it does not work then you can update your save registry key and update.
Steps 8: Manual Uninstall and Re-Install Office Suite
- Go to your control panel.
- Click on Uninstall Programs.
- Uninstall the Office Suite.
- Download Office Suite Updated installation Setup file from your Office Account at office.com.
- And Restart your system.
- Then Click on update Microsoft Office suite installation.
- Once Installation finish then enter your Office key to active.
In this article, we read about the reason occur this 30015-11 (1450) error code and simple steps to resolve this Office error. We hope the above steps fix your Office Application error code 30015-11 (1450). If not then you have to contact a technical expert. In case you want instant professional live support then click on chat and get connect with one of our experts to assist you online.